Laverty Pathology offers a range of special tests performed by either a specially trained GP or a Laverty Pathologist. These specialised tests are only performed in certain collection centres by appointment.
Our range of special tests includes, but is not limited to:
- Clonidine growth hormone stimulation test
- Plasminogen activator
- Glucagon stimulation test
- Extended RAST allergen testing
- Glucose tolerance test with insulin
- Sweat test
- Growth hormone exercise test
- Synacthen stimulation test
- Ischaemic limb lactate test
- Water deprivation test
- Pituitary tests.
Please note that some collection centres may not perform all of the special tests listed, so please check with the centre
when you make an appointment or call 133 936
for further information.