Whether you are setting up a new medical practice or you are a newly commencing doctor in an existing medical centre, Laverty Pathology can help you make your life easier.
With Laverty Pathology’s long history of industry leadership, you are secure in the knowledge that you will have one of the world’s most comprehensive pathology practices and recognised specialists as your partners in practice.
It is easy to commence using one of Australia’s premier pathology providers.
Establishing a Licensed Collection Centre in your Facilities
To request assistance with establishing a licensed collection centre in your facilities, telephone us direct on (02) 9005 7107 or click here to email us.
Medical Liaison Officer Visit
To request your local Laverty Pathology Medical Liaison Officer to attend your practice and detail services, or to help you get started, telephone our Marketing Department on (02) 9005 7107 or email us with your details.
Services that can be detailed and arranged by your Laverty Pathology Medical Liaison Officer include:
- Practice startup services
- Collection Centre locations and services
- Tailored results formatting
- Our web based results portal
- Our results download program
- Our Medical Director pathology ordering module
- Laverty’s CPD programs such as Surgical Skin Audit, Cytology Pap Smear Audit and events.
- Patient pap reminder services
- Cardiology diagnostics
New Client Starter Pack
To request a complimentary new client starter pack, telephone our Marketing Department on (02) 9005 7107 or click here to email us with your details.
Our typical Starter Pack includes:
Additional Laverty Publications can be provided, including:
- Personalised Request Forms
- Selection of Tubes and Containers
- Selection of Sharps and Containers
- Support materials
- Test Selection guide
- Laverty Pathologists directory
- Specimen Collection Guide
- Supply requisition forms (for ordering collection consumables)
Courier Pick Up Service
To request a new client or changed client, courier pick up service, telephone us on T: (02) 9005 7022, F: (02) 9770 1068 or click here to email us with your details.
Results Download Service
To get help in setting up a results download service, telephone us on T: (02) 9005 7819, F: (02) 9770 1061 or click here for on-line do-it-yourself support tools.