Pathologist – Anatomical Pathology, Cytology
Phone: (02) 9005 7470
Fax: (02) 9005 7455
Laboratory: Macquarie Park
- 1964: Graduated from University of Sydney (MBBS)
- 1967 - 1971: Trained in Pathology at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane under melanoma expert, Jack Little
- 1971: Admitted to Fellowship of Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- 1971: Staff Specialist, Anatomical Pathology, Princess Alexandra Hospital
- 1973: Admitted to Fellowship of College of American Pathologists
- 1972 - 1982: Founding Secretary-Treasurer, International Academy of Pathology (IAP), Australasian Division
- 2004: Distinguished Service Award of IAP
- 1972 - Current: Worked in private pathology practices in Sydney
- Current membership of Australasian Society of Cytology, American Society for Clinical Pathology.
Special Interests: Skin; breast; gastrointestinal pathology.