Pathologist – Anatomical Pathology
Phone: (02) 9005 7105
Fax: (02) 9005 7455
Laboratory: Macquarie Park
- 1961: Graduated from University of University of Poona, India (MBBS)
- 1964: Vocational training in Anatomical Pathology at Grant Medical College and University of Bombay, India
- 1964 - 1966: Further training, Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, N.Y., and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, D.C.
- 1976: Admitted to Fellowship of Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- 1971 - 1981: Staff Specialist, Anatomical Pathology, The Parramatta Hospital, involved in establishment of Department of Histopathology
- 1981 - 1987: Visiting Medical Officer, Anatomical Pathology, Mount Druitt Hospital, involved in establishment of Department of Histopathology
- 1981 - 2005: Staff specialist Anatomical Pathology, Westmead Hospital
- 2000 - Current: Histopathologist, Laverty Pathology
Special Interests: General surgical pathology; skin pathology; gastro-intestinal pathology.